Saturday 12 September 2015

Hello. My name is Ken and I am a Trumpaholic.

I'm addicted to the Donald.  Pundits warn me but I don't want to quit.  I'm getting a buzz from freedom of speech that drowns out balanced budget.
I'd like one more drinky poo


Liberty is my drug of choice and if a swig of Donald will damp down the suppressive chorus for prescribed opinion and bicycle helmets on everything, I'm for a weekend bender.











He's an ice breaker.  An ice breaker gets the party rolling by starting the conversation.  An ice breaker cuts paths through frozen seas.  Trump fits both roles.

I don't like him and may have a hangover.  Here's to Donald!
Ice-breaker signature
Goes through, not around.


3 comments:

  1. Good one. I'm with you on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping he's an icebreaker that clears the clogged channel for Carly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trump makes politics fun. Carly did well but HP demise is in her purse. I wish I got millions while failing at my position.

    ReplyDelete